If you’re looking for a Fireflies.ai alternative, you’re in the right place. In this article, we look at five alternatives to Fireflies.ai and evaluate them on various parameters like features, pricing, ease of use, and target audience so you can find the best solution for your needs.
Why do users look for a Fireflies alternative?
Fireflies.ai is an AI-powered meeting note-taking tool designed for knowledge workers. It transcribes meetings across video-conferencing tools like Google Meet, Zoom, MS Teams, etc., in addition to dialler apps Ringcentral, Aircall, etc.
However, when it comes to user ratings, it ranks lower than other solutions in the same category. There are also user complaints about the quality of transcriptions.
What to Look for in a Fireflies.ai Alternative
Before we look at alternatives in the market, let’s take a quick look at Fireflies.ai’s core features and functionalities:
- Call recording and searchable transcripts
- Notes and clips/snippet sharing
- Conversation intelligence features to
- Track speaker talk time, sentiment, monologues, and other key metrics for coaching
- Identify objections, competitors, and other customizable topic trackers
In the next section, we look at popular conversation intelligence tools and how they fare as Fireflies.ai alternatives.
5 Fireflies.ai Alternatives for you to Consider
Now, let’s look at these Fireflies.ai alternatives in detail.
MeetRecord is a popular AI-based tool for call recording, transcribing, note-taking, and call analysis, designed for Mid market and growing companies. Like Fireflies, it integrates with existing meeting tools and CRMs to help you track, analyze, and improve meeting conversations – all in one place.
It also has a dedicated sales coaching feature with an inbuilt sales coaching module that automate your call scoring and scoring templates, as well as create coaching playlists based on meeting recordings.
- Target audience: Customer-facing teams in SMBs, startups, and mid-market companies
- End-to-end AI Coaching
- Advanced Deal Intelligence
- Video recording analytics in base plan
- Pros: Support quality, ease of use, small business-friendly approach
Cons: No free plan
User reviews: 4.9/5 based on eight G2 reviews
- You can get started with a free-trial. The price starts from $39 per month depending on the volume and features requested. View Pricing page
Demo page: Get a demo
Jiminny is a conversation intelligence tool focused on revenue/sales teams. Its core features include call recording, transcription, AI summaries, collaboration features, and CRM integration.
One of its standout offerings is its dedicated training/support community for sales reps, sales managers, and execs.
However, it offers a single, flat pricing plan. This means that a company that makes fewer calls per month ends up paying the same amount as another that makes more calls. This makes Jiminny more suitable for larger or enterprise customers with users making a large number of calls.
- Target audience: Revenue teams in mid-market companies
- Pros: Ease of setup and use as per user reviews
- Cons: Flat pricing
- User reviews: 4.7/5 based on 300+ G2 reviews
- Pricing: Flat pricing of $85/user/month for approximately 1350 minutes per month
With a clear focus on transcription, Otter.ai helps individuals and teams who need a meeting intelligence tool to record and capture notes from meetings. It is one of the easiest Fireflies alternatives to start with – given its free plan and an economically priced Pro plan for individuals.
- Target audience: Individuals and businesses
- Pros: Ease of use, free plan
- Cons: Quality of support, usage limited to transcribing and note-taking
- User reviews: 4.1/5 based on 105 G2 reviews
- A free plan with limits on transcription, call duration, and the number of imports for transcribing
- Pro plan for individuals at $8.33/month for 1200 transcription minutes per month
- Business plan at $20/user for 6000 transcription minutes per month
Avoma positions itself as a meeting lifecycle assistant that automates tasks required for business meetings. This includes transcription, collaborative note-taking, snippet creation, comments, and sharing – all core features you’d need in a Fireflies alternative.
It can be used by different teams such as sales, marketing, customer success, engineering, UX, etc within the same organization. It comes with a free plan and is extremely easy to use.
- Target audience: Individuals/professionals and teams across organization sizes
- User reviews: 4.8/5 on G2
- Pros: Support quality, economical plans for different kinds of organizations
- Cons: Ease of setup
Pricing: Avoma has a basic free plan with Avoma for professionals priced at $17/user and Avoma for teams at $35/user per month.
Wingman by Clari is a conversation intelligence tool doe sales teams to record and analyze sales calls to collect insights from sales interactions and provide insights for contextual coaching.
One of Wingman’s most loved features is the Live Cue Card feature. With this feature, you can set up cue cards to be triggered in response to certain phrases or prompts in a conversation. These cues can provide sales reps with handy information and real-time nudges – as the call is happening. Wingman also comes with a monologue alert feature that warns them when they’ve been speaking for too long. While these are useful real-time touches, a few users could find them distracting in the middle of a deep customer conversation.
- Target audience: Sales teams in mid-market companies
- Pros: Ease of setup and use; no limit on the number of meetings
- Cons: Unreliable transcripts in multiple cases, as per reviews
- User reviews: 4.6/5 based on 400+ G2 reviews
Pricing: Three plans (with no limits on the number of meetings)
- Growth: $60/user/month
- Accelerator: $90/user/month
- Enterprise: $110/user/month
We hope you find this list of Fireflies alternatives helpful. If you’re looking to learn more about tools to help your sales team, here are a few helpful reading resources: